Are you suffering from any of these symptoms?
- Constant worry or tenseness
- Always on edges
- Worry that danger is everywhere
- Fear what will happen if you don’t do things in a certain way
- Sudden attacks of heart-pounding panic
If you do, you could be suffering from anxiety. Anxiety is a normal part of life. It can help us be alert in certain situations and motivate you to take action when needed. But excessive worry or irrational fear could be interfering with your life by:
- Hindering your responsibilities at work, school or family
- Causing you to avoid everyday activities
If you or someone you love is suffering from anxiety, let the counselors at The Center for Hope & Healing help.
We offer professional counseling and advice in a comfortable, non-clinical setting so that you feel at ease when you visit us.
Call us today at 919-800-8530 or complete our confidential contact form.