Be a Volunteer
Do you have a passion for mental health and community outreach? If you have a gift you’d like to share, CHH offers a variety of volunteer opportunities for motivated individuals who want to make a positive difference. Whether you can donate one hour or 20, your talents will make a difference.
CHH is looking for folks to help with the following:
- Programming (development and organization)
- Event hosting
- Instructor support and communication
- Grant research and writing/fundraising
- Marketing and publicity
- Web-based advertising/social media
- Business structure and direction for nonprofits
- Board recruitment and development
- General Assignment
- Auditing services
- House upkeep: interior and yard
- Office administration and secretarial
How much time do you want to volunteer?
The CHH project has both short-term and long-term tasks. The project also offers leadership opportunities as well as general team opportunities. Here are some questions to help you define how you would like to participate.
- 1. Do you want to volunteer for short term tasks that have distinct timelines? An example would be to spend a morning or afternoon doing yard work: trim bushes, sweep patio, etc.
- 2. Do you want to be involved for a certain amount of time or during a certain time of year, such as just the summer, and would like to be assigned tasks accordingly?
- 3. Would you like to work in a specific sub-team that is of particular interest to you?
We look forward to hearing from you. Call The Center for Hope & Healing at 919-800-8530 or complete our confidential contact form.